Registered Nurse (RN) - Orthopedic Surgery CIO / St Vincent Anderson / PRN Days - St. Vincent
Job ID: 221864
Registered Nurse (RN) - Orthopedic Surgery CIO / St Vincent Anderson / PRN Days
Additional Job Information
City, State: Anderson,IN
Location: Anderson-2015 Jackson Street
Department: Orthopedic Surgery CIO
Additional Job Details:
Highly Prefer 2 years Operating Room Experience Circulating and or Scrubbing
PRN Day Shift Variable hours - 6am-4:30pm
Scheduled as needed. Based on Volume
Mostly needed on Tue, Wed & Fri
No Call, Weekends or Holidays
Schedule is created at least one month in advance
Come see why St Vincent Anderson has been named one of the Top Workplaces in Indiana for the 8th consecutive year!
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women s and children s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
The Registered Nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Associate Degree
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing (RN) by hire date to position
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (RN) by hire date to position
- Minimum Qualification: No experience.
- Preferred Qualification: One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN).
How To Apply
Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To apply for a position online, click the \"Apply Now\" button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-###-####.
The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, care unit, intensive, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, registed, registered nurse, transitional
• Post ID: 31228042 muncie