Licensed Practical Nurse - Clinic / St.Vincent Medical Group Primary Care / FT Days - St. Vincent
Job ID: 189941
Licensed Practical Nurse - Clinic / St.Vincent Medical Group Primary Care / FT Days
Additional Job Information
Title: Licensed Practical Nurse - Clinic
City, State: Anderson, IN
Location: Anderson-4778 S Scatterfield
Department: AND Scatterfield Rd
Additional Job Details: FT, Days
The Licensed Practical Nurse - Clinic provides basic clinical care to clinic patients under the direction of a registered nurse or physician, functioning within scope of license.
- Contributes to the assessment of patients by collecting data for analysis by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs routine laboratory tests and simple therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care.
- Minimum Qualification: Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Minimum Qualification: One or more of the following:
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate of a Practical or Vocational Nursing program or Associate's Degree in Nursing (RN) by hire date to position
How To Apply
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, advanced, arnp c, assistant cna, cardiology, care nurse, clinical nurse, english, family medicine, fnp
• Post ID: 31226112 muncie